- First, remove the doors and any hardware. Give them a wash with soapy water, no harsh chemicals needed.
- Paint the cupboards in your chosen Chalk Paint®. Here Annie is using Old Ochre. Use an Annie Sloan Flat Brush for a smooth finish.
- Leave to dry, before painting a second coat of Chalk Paint®.
- Once dry, wax the doors using Clear Chalk Paint® Wax and a Chalk Paint® Wax Brush. Remove any excess with a lint-free cloth.
- Leave the wax to harden before applying another coat, allowing at least a day. You’ll want to wax the doors two to three times to make your finish really strong.
- Finally, for a polished finish, you can buff the wax with a cotton cloth.
How to Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets with Chalk Paint®
Find out the fastest way to update your kitchen cabinets, by simply using Chalk Paint® and Wax.