AnnieSloan.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
AnnieSloan.com cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
Measuring site usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use AnnieSloan.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on AnnieSloan.com
- How long you spend on each AnnieSloan.com page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by visiting this page on Google.
Remembering your location
We guess your region when you first visit the site to provide a localised version of our Online Store and Stockist pages. You can change this location at any time by using the region dropdown in the site’s header.
On the Stockist and Workshop pages, we set your location via your browser. This is to help find the nearest Annie Sloan Stockist and workshops to you. You may refuse to give this information and we do not use this data for any other purposes.
We do not store the location you type into the search field on either the Stockist or Workshop pages.
We use a cookie associated with the ShareThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.
We use Google AdWords software for remarketing purposes. This helps us reach people who previously visited our website and match the right people with the right message.
- We use Google AdWords to advertise based on past visits to AnnieSloan.com.
- We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.