Lead by Annie herself and based at the colourful Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford, England, we’re a place of creativity. We’re looking for passionate people to join the team, who are as excited as we are to work in a close-knit family environment. Paint experience optional!
Who Are We?
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford, England. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paint called Chalk Paint®, as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through almost 1,500 retailers in over 50 countries around the world. The business is family run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment to work in. We have weekly yoga classes, workouts, French lessons and regular training in painting, upholstery and more available to all staff. Find out more about Annie Sloan and her company values here.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.
Facilities and In-house Events Coordinator
Annie Sloan Interiors has a golden opportunity for someone to join their team based in Oxford. This unique role requires an individual who is a complete self-starter and loves to care for people and their surroundings.
We consider this role vital within the organisation. We are looking for a warm friendly person to make sure the building and the people in it are well cared for with day-to-day duties such as organising communal spaces, weekly ordering of food supplies, general painting, caring for plants both indoors and out. Generally making sure everything is in working order. IT skills would be an absolute plus!
You will also oversee and help with the smooth running of in-house events such as workshops, photoshoots, and meetings. Being a lover of all things paint is a must. Some UK based travel may be required to support our Marketing team at peak times. We consider this role to be full time, but would also consider someone on a part-time basis.
If you think this might suit you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
The Marketing Manager will work directly under the Head of Marketing, funnelling, communicating and organising both the input and output of the Marketing Department. They are the first port-of-call on all Marketing matters. They are a critical team member who ensures that the strategy and calendar, as devised by the Head of Marketing, is implemented across markets. To do this they will line manage the E-commerce and Website Manager and Copywrite and Content Manager, as well as Agents, Distributors and Agencies across the globe. This role requires someone highly organised, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Overseeing the Marketing Calendar and implements the strategy – this includes leading regular Marketing team meetings to create an overview of current workload status
- Line-managing the internal and external Marketing team and agencies.
- Regularly updating and discussing the Marketing calendar and strategy with the global PR team, Agents and Distributors to execute campaigns, product launches and events
- Working with Distributors and Agents to identify needs, changing behaviours, trends and opportunities in overseas markets and reports back to the Head of Marketing
- Communicating and distributing marketing materials and assets to overseas Agents and Distributors – including coordinating translations and keeping the Brand Toolkits up-to-date and fresh
- Identifying competitors through market research and analysis with Distributors and Agents
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to by Distributors, Agents and Stockists
- Liaising and briefing the internal Design team on marketing materials and assets
- Identifying new marketing opportunities overseas – including giveaways, influencer outreach, events, new routes to market etc.
- Organising and overseeing video shoots and live filming
- Overseeing and organising UK and overseas brand events, and supports Distributors and Agents in rolling out local events
- Supporting the Marketing Team with adhoc work as and when necessary
- Proof-reading and approving copy
- Tracking marketing spend
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- An excellent communicator
- At least three year’s experience working in a similar role
- People management experience
- A team player – this is a very collaborative role
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Able to understand priorities and workload of other departments within the business
- Well-spoken and confident in liaising with people at all levels
- Excellent written English and experience proof reading
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
Full time, permanent post based at Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford. Salary £38,000