Lead by Annie herself and based at the colourful Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford, England, we’re a place of creativity. We’re looking for passionate people to join the team, who are as excited as we are to work in a close-knit family environment. Paint experience optional!
In-House Paid Media Specialist
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Who are we?
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford, England. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paints: Chalk Paint™, Wall Paint and Satin Paint, as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through almost 1,500 retailers in over 50 countries around the world. The business is family-run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment to work in. Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an in-house Paid Media Specialist to join our Marketing Team. You will work across paid social and paid search and have the ownership of planning, managing, and optimising our digital channels. You will be creating the plans for paid activities across several international markets, working closely with the eCommerce team and reporting into the eCommerce Manager to ensure all paid activities align with business KPIs and objectives. You will be used to working in fast-paced environments, adaptable, inquisitive and data orientated. You love to suggest new ideas and new ways to run campaigns, you are a team worker who is happy to share and learn from others and also happy to work alone, accountable for your own channels performance and comfortable communicating with stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Own all paid acquisition and re-targeting efforts for Annie Sloan for paid search and social – priority will be driving eComm conversion through the website
- Identify new ways to reach our target customers through experimentation and day-to-day optimisation
- Planning and managing budgets and platform mix
- Working with in-house design team to create effective paid media creative
- Working with translation agencies to source translated ad copy
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Reporting and measuring campaign effectiveness
- 3+ years digital experience
- Experience with working on/with international brands and running campaigns/geo-targeting in overseas markets
- Hands-on and operational experience of search & social technology platforms, particularly Google Ads (inc display, search and shopping), Bing, Facebook Business Editor (inc Instagram), Pinterest
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking tag management/implementation, with experience of creating audience segments
- Strong data analysis skills, with metrics-focused approach
- An understanding/background knowledge of organic SEO is preferred, but not required
- Confidence to write suitable ad copy
Who Are We?
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford, England. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paint called Chalk Paint™, as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through almost 1,500 retailers in over 50 countries around the world. The business is family run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment to work in. We have weekly yoga classes, workouts, French lessons and regular training in painting, upholstery and more available to all staff. Find out more about Annie Sloan and her company values here.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.