Lead by Annie herself and based at the colourful Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford, England, we’re a place of creativity. We’re looking for passionate people to join the team, who are as excited as we are to work in a close-knit family environment. Paint experience optional!
Who Are We?
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford, England. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paint called Chalk Paint®, as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through almost 1,500 retailers in over 50 countries around the world. The business is family run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment to work in. We have weekly yoga classes, workouts, French lessons and regular training in painting, upholstery and more available to all staff. Find out more about Annie Sloan and her company values here.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our Design team at our studio located in Oxford. Reporting to the Head of Brand but working closely with the Studio Manager, this role will cover a diverse range of projects from print, (packaging, advertising and POS) to digital, (social posts and videos)
- Managing multiple projects at the same time, keeping them on brief and meeting deadlines
- Taking projects from initial concepts through final artworks to proof checking
- Accurately estimating time required to complete a job
- Attending regular teams’ meetings and communicating effectively with key stake holders
- Effective liaison internal departments, brand collaborators and external sub-contractors to ensure smooth running of projects
- Daily communications with Studio Manager on work progress and input into regular design team meetings
- Creative thinking to produce new and effective designs that accurately reflect the brief and brand
- Presentation of finalised ideas to key stakeholders
- Working across a range of graphic software
The Ideal Candidate
- Self-starter and passionate about producing high quality design work in a well-coordinated manner
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Proven experience, (minimum of two years) as a graphic designer evidencing effective designs solutions across multimedia, ideally with a related degree
- Flexible and adaptable to manage a fast-paced workload, whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Eye for detail
- Positive and inspiring team player
- Advanced graphic software skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator essential. Experience of short video making using Adobe After Effects is desirable
- Strong portfolio clearly demonstrating an ability to approach a variety of projects whilst maintaining core brand values and effective design solutions
Salary £25,000 to £28,000 pa based on experience.
This role is based at Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford, and any applicants should be willing to commute to our office:
Annie Sloan Interiors
Unit 1, Ashville Way,
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com