Become a Stockist
Join the Annie Sloan community by becoming a Stockist and sell our products.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors business based the UK. The company was established in 1990 after Annie invented her revolutionary furniture paint, Chalk Paint®. Annie Sloan is an artist and interiors expert who is committed to making the world a more colourful place, saving unloved furniture from landfill and giving people the power to transform their homes.
We are an expanding international company with a unique business model developed by Annie Sloan, committed to actively supporting independent shops. The Annie Sloan brand name is recognised and respected internationally, which is why our process for selecting Stockists is so rigorous.
We are always looking for passionate, enthusiastic Stockists who share Annie’s vision and want to join our global community of 1300 stockists in 60 countries.
WHY BECOME A STOCKIST?
- The market-leading Chalk Paint brand
- Established in 1990
- Founded by fine artist Annie Sloan, CBE
- Premium water-based products – low VOCs
- Sustainable and ethical
- High brand awareness to help you grow your business
- Low initial buy-in with reasonable stock investment
- Generous profit margins
- No retail exclusivity
- Drive footfall into your store from a new customer base
- Full product training at Stockist workshops
- Dedicated US team to provide support and advice
- Manufactured in Britain
- US warehouse and logistics
- Regular new product launches to excite your customers
- Backed by global marketing and PR campaigns
- Extensive image pack to support your social media
- Strong online presence
- A community of millions of happy customers
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We invite applications from new Stockists. If you want to stock the best paint in the world, have a passion for customer service, and own an online or bricks and mortar shop that fits any of the criteria below, please get in touch.
- Interior design, decoration & DIY shops
- Shops that sell painted furniture and do commissions for customers
- Destination shops – offering a fabulous destination experience.
- Shops that focus on workshops, education and community events
- Online-only shops
More information on application.