- Choose your piece of furniture, Annie has chosen a pine side table. As ever, there’s no need to sand or prime!
- Using a Chalk Paint® Brush, paint Lem Lem on to the wood – painting in every direction. Leave to dry.
- Apply a second a coat of Chalk Paint®, if neccessary. Leave to dry.
- Use a Chalk Paint® Wax Brush or a lint-free cloth to apply Clear Chalk Paint® Wax all over the piece. Make sure you cover all of the painted surface, getting into the nooks and crannies. Remove any excess wax using a lint-free cloth.
- Treat your finished piece with extra care while the wax cures and hardens – this can take between 5 – 21 days.
How to Paint with Chalk Paint® in Lem Lem
Annie Sloan shows you how to paint with Chalk Paint® in Lem Lem, her special, limited edition colour in collaboration with Oxfam.