This hands-on ‘Essential techniques’ workshop will give you the skills and confidence to transform your furniture. A relaxed and fun session showcasing the versatility of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and a great opportunity to sample the Annie Sloan paints, brushes and waxes.
This is an ideal introductory workshop suitable for beginners and those who have a little experience.
Listed in The Times as one of the ‘21 best things to do in the UK when it rains‘ – August 2023
During the workshop you will learn the following … and loads more!
– preparing a piece for painting
– different paint effects including:
– two-colour distressing, using one colour over another
– creating texture with the paint,
– a smooth finish
– colour mixing – we will show you how you can go on to mix an unlimited number of colours
– how to finish a piece professionally using different waxes.
These are the techniques which are going to take your pieces of furniture to the next level and give you the confidence to do more than painting a piece in one flat colour.
You’ll also receive a 10% discount on Annie Sloan products on the day of your workshop.
Places are limited to 6 per workshop … and the added bonus of a super small class … perfect for asking questions and sharing tips and advice! Small class sizes also mean they get booked up quickly … give us a call to secure your place.
£69 per person.