- Snip the edge of your chosen Linen Union fabric at 50cm / 19in and tear it. Here, Annie has used Provence + Aubusson Blue.
- Repeat on a second piece of fabric so that you have two squares the same size with rough edges around all four sides.
- Place your two squares of fabric together so the right sides are facing out.
- Pin the fabric about 2.5cm / 1 inch down on three sides of the fabric and sew.
- Insert the cushion and pin along the remaining open side before sewing shut.
- Pull the threads around all four sides until you have nice tassel fringed edges.
How to Make a Tassel Fringed Cushion
Annie Sloan shows you just how easy it is to make your own fringed cushion out of her Linen Union Fabric Collection.