Summary Terms and Conditions:
18+. Enter between: 3rd January 2023 – 27th January 2023. No purchase necessary. Entries open worldwide. Multiple entries per account permitted.
To enter the giveaway, you need to:
- Make sure you’re following both @anniesloanhome and @chalkpaint on Instagram
- Post a photo (or reel) of your painted piece of furniture tagging @anniesloanhome and @chalkpaint and include the hashtag #ChalkPaintIsMyHobby in your post caption
- Entrants must be following both accounts and use the hashtag #ChalkPaintIsMyHobby for their entry to be valid
- Entries for the ‘Painters of the Week’ must be shared before 12pm GMT on every Friday.
Our five favourite images will be chosen each week on a Friday (Friday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th January 2023) and shared on @chalkpaint & @anniesloanhome Instagram stories. By entering you are giving us consent to use your image on our social media pages.
If your photo is selected as one of our weekly winners, you will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draw to win ‘Painter of the Month’ and the following bundle:
2x Chalk Paint 1L (colours chosen by winners)
1x Lacquer 750ml
1x Wax 500ml
1x Medium Chalk Paint Brush
1x Small Wax Brush
1x Large Roller
1x Tote Bag
The competition will close on Friday 27th January 12pm GMT. The final ‘Painters of the Week’ will be announced that day at 3pm and entered into the final prize draw. The prize draw winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday 30th January 2023 via Instagram post and stories on the @anniesloanhome and @chalkpaint channels. Instagram in no way endorses this giveaway.
Please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open worldwide. Entrants must be aged 18 or over where local laws allow, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotions.
- Entrants should be available via Instagram for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
- All entries must be received by the closing date to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash alternative.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort [including (without limitation) negligence], statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Annie Sloan Interiors Ltd reserves the right to cancel the promotion at anytime
The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
– Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
– Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners).
- Winners will be contacted directly by a representative from Annie Sloan Interiors, Ltd. via Instagram to arrange the redemption of their prize.
Promoter: Annie Sloan Interiors, Ltd. Unit 1, Ashville Way, Oxford, OX4 6TU, UK