This more in-depth course covers Image Transfer, Gilding, Craqueleur, Frottage, Ombre and Annie’s individual style of applying stencils.
With my guidance you will learn more techniques which you can use for the furniture painting. I supply you with everything you need to bring your upcycling skills to a new level.
As ever I’m happy to answer all your questions during our workshop.
The course includes all materials, coffee, tea, sweets and a 10% off voucher for Annie Sloan products.
- Crackling with Chalk Paint without any special materials
- Crackle with Craqueleur from Annie Sloan
- Applying Golden leafs
- Stencils with Gold
- Time 11:00-14:00
- The workshop price is €65 or €117/€165 in packages
- You get 10-15% discount when you book together with techniques 2 or 3. See all workshop combinations on the website https://peacockdreamdesign.com/anniesloanworkshops
- You can book a workshop by email email@example.com or via website peacockdreamdesign.com
Each workshop includes 6-9 techniques and lasts 3 hours.
4th October, 18.00-21.00 – Part 1
6th November, 11.00-14.00 – Part 2
6th November, 14.30-17.30 – Part 3
* Mixing colors
* Creating texture (old look with a lot of texture)
* 2-color effect (distressed look)
* Smooth, modern finish
* Color wash
* Gilding Wax
* Finishing the Chalk Paint by Wax and Lacquer
* Ultra Smooth Finish
* Masking a sharp line
* Image Transfer
* Detail Brushwork
* Waxing wood
* Making a colored wax
If you would like any more info about our workshops please get in touch, I’m happy to help!