This half day workshop will teach you the basics of Annie Sloan’s furniture painting, waxing, and distressing techniques. Be inspired by Annie’s practical approach to painting and gain the confidence to achieve a range of professional quality finishes.
You will have access to the entire Annie Sloan colour range available in-store and you will get to use all of the fabulous Annie Sloan wax brushes, paint brushes, artist brushes and more. At the end of the workshop you will leave with your own completed project.
There’s an opportunity to bring your own project along (something small which you can carry under your arm like a candleholder, picture frame, etc) or we will have some projects available for you to choose!
What we provide…
- Access to the entire Annie Sloan colour range available in-store
- Refreshments & nibbles to keep you happy & creative
- Aprons will be provided but make sure you wear your most comfortable painting clothes … and come ready to have fun!
PLUS! Participants in our Half-Day workshops will enjoy a 10% discount for all paints, paint accessories and Annie Sloan books purchased on the day.
What you will leave with…
- your own project well-underway (or complete!)
- the confidence to tackle larger projects at home;
- skills in paint & wax application, image transfer, stencilling, distressing, and more;
- an understanding of the many possibilities of Chalk Paint!
Please arrive at 9.45am for a 10am start