- About us
- Making a purchase
- Returns policy
- Payment security
- Password policy
Annie Sloan U.S. is the U.S. distributor for Annie Sloan Interiors Ltd, a UK company headquartered in Oxford, England.
Annie Sloan U.S. is located at 300 Lafayette Street, Suite 201, in New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130.
We want you to be happy with our products! However, if you have any suggestions or comments about our products or web store, please contact us using the details below.
General corporate inquiries:
U.S. internet order questions:
Our normal hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (CST).
Making a purchase
To make a purchase, just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Alternatively, you can call our U.S. order team to help you with your online purchase.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or freight forwarding centers.
For the Annie Sloan U.S. Returns Policy, please head to our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
All applicable state sales taxes will be applied at the time of checkout.
When creating an account, Annie Sloan U.S. Inc. customers must make a password. To ensure your privacy is protected, please follow the points of this Password Policy.
- All passwords should be reasonably complex and difficult for unauthorized people to guess. Customers should choose passwords that are at least eight characters long and contain a combination of upper- and lower-case letters and digits.
- In addition to meeting those requirements, customers are advised to use common sense when choosing passwords. Try to avoid basic combinations that are easy to crack. For instance, choices like “password,” “password1” and “Pa$$w0rd” are equally poor from a security perspective.
- A password should be unique, with meaning only to the customer who chooses it. That means dictionary words, common phrases and even names should be avoided.
- We suggest that passwords should be changed regularly.
- If the security of a password is in doubt– for example, if it appears that an unauthorized person has logged in to your account — the password must be changed immediately.
- We suggest customers never share their passwords with anyone else.
Information and technical advice supplied by, or on behalf of, Annie Sloan U.S. Inc. cannot be construed to imply any legally binding assurance of any product’s suitability for a specific purpose. Furthermore, any and all advice provided by employees of Annie Sloan Interiors, or by our stockists, regarding the use of our products is given in good faith and to the best of our current knowledge and experience. Advice is provided without warranty, as site-specific conditions are beyond our control. Information supplied does not absolve users from the responsibility to carry out their own tests regarding suitability of the products for their intended purpose.
Annie Sloan U.S. Inc. reserves the right to alter product specifications without notice. While our technicians take every care to ensure color accuracy, due to the production process there may be subtle shade variations between batches. When working with paint from different batches, it is advisable to mix two or more tins together to ensure color consistency. Please note that the final appearance of the color can be affected by many different factors including substrate, application, lighting and choice of finish.