Lead by Annie herself and based at the colourful Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford, England, we’re a place of creativity. We’re looking for passionate people to join the team, who are as excited as we are to work in a close-knit family environment. Paint experience optional!
Who Are We?
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford, England. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paint called Chalk Paint®, as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through almost 1,500 retailers in over 50 countries around the world. The business is family run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment to work in. We have weekly yoga classes, workouts, French lessons and regular training in painting, upholstery and more available to all staff. Find out more about Annie Sloan and her company values here.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.
Facilities and In-house Events Coordinator
Annie Sloan Interiors has a golden opportunity for someone to join their team based in Oxford. This unique role requires an individual who is a complete self-starter and loves to care for people and their surroundings.
We consider this role vital within the organisation. We are looking for a warm friendly person to make sure the building and the people in it are well cared for with day-to-day duties such as organising communal spaces, weekly ordering of food supplies, general painting, caring for plants both indoors and out. Generally making sure everything is in working order. IT skills would be an absolute plus!
You will also oversee and help with the smooth running of in-house events such as workshops, photoshoots, and meetings. Being a lover of all things paint is a must. Some UK based travel may be required to support our Marketing team at peak times. We consider this role to be full time, but would also consider someone on a part-time basis.
If you think this might suit you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
The Marketing Manager will work directly under the Head of Marketing, funnelling, communicating and organising both the input and output of the Marketing Department. They are the first port-of-call on all Marketing matters. They are a critical team member who ensures that the strategy and calendar, as devised by the Head of Marketing, is implemented across markets. To do this they will line manage the E-commerce and Website Manager and Copywrite and Content Manager, as well as Agents, Distributors and Agencies across the globe. This role requires someone highly organised, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Overseeing the Marketing Calendar and implements the strategy – this includes leading regular Marketing team meetings to create an overview of current workload status
- Line-managing the internal and external Marketing team and agencies.
- Regularly updating and discussing the Marketing calendar and strategy with the global PR team, Agents and Distributors to execute campaigns, product launches and events
- Working with Distributors and Agents to identify needs, changing behaviours, trends and opportunities in overseas markets and reports back to the Head of Marketing
- Communicating and distributing marketing materials and assets to overseas Agents and Distributors – including coordinating translations and keeping the Brand Toolkits up-to-date and fresh
- Identifying competitors through market research and analysis with Distributors and Agents
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to by Distributors, Agents and Stockists
- Liaising and briefing the internal Design team on marketing materials and assets
- Identifying new marketing opportunities overseas – including giveaways, influencer outreach, events, new routes to market etc.
- Organising and overseeing video shoots and live filming
- Overseeing and organising UK and overseas brand events, and supports Distributors and Agents in rolling out local events
- Supporting the Marketing Team with adhoc work as and when necessary
- Proof-reading and approving copy
- Tracking marketing spend
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- An excellent communicator
- At least three year’s experience working in a similar role
- People management experience
- A team player – this is a very collaborative role
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Able to understand priorities and workload of other departments within the business
- Well-spoken and confident in liaising with people at all levels
- Excellent written English and experience proof reading
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
Full time, permanent post based at Annie Sloan HQ in Oxford. Salary £38,000
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the team at Annie Sloan Interiors, a global paint and interiors company in East Oxford. The person we are looking for is hard-working, organised, self-motivated and a great communicator. They will be flexible with plenty of initiative and an ability to problem-solve. This role will support Annie Sloan the Director.
- Organising company travel including providing detailed itineraries (both domestic and international) and managing VISA requirements.
- Booking hotels, event rooms, catering, room set-ups, video-conferencing etc.
- Full diary management, being aware of Directors movements at all times
- Regular review of diary with Directors.
- Arranging meetings/ lunches/ dinners
- Preparation for meetings, minute-taking and follow-up meetings
- Proactively reminding Director of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs for meetings – e.g. ensuring travel, paperwork, attendee lists, reports, files are organised
- Correspond on behalf of the directors via phone calls, email, letter etc.
- Identify and build relationships with partner/ director stakeholders and clients, both internally and external
- Supporting Annie when attending events both nationally and internationally.
- Assistance with creating presentations for internal and external meetings
- Ensuring photocopying, binding, filing, data input, sending courier packages are dealt with in a timely manner
- Covering other team members as required
- Building a strong working relationship with clients and clients assistants, actively networking wherever possible
- Maintaining confidential partner/director files
- Ensures and maintains the strictest adherence to both client and people confidentiality
- Plus any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Ideally three years PA experience
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work some evenings and weekends
- Able to travel
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Basic numeracy is required.
- A proactive approach, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Additional languages would be a bonus!
The salary range is £30K-£35K depending on experience. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Communications Assistant
Annie Sloan Interiors are looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant to support the Marketing Team. An integral member of the Marketing Team, they will be line managed by the Content Marketing and Copywriting Manager. This role is a perfect entry-level role to a career in Marketing, and is perfect for someone with a flair for writing and content creation who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty every now and again! This is an exciting first step for someone looking to embark on a career in marketing and would suit a talented, ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within a small but fast-paced organisation.
- Working with the Content Marketing and Copywriting Manager to schedule and populate the various social media pages with copy and content
- Supporting the Content Marketing and Copywriting Manager with regular newsletters to our 190k+ subscribers
- Working with the E-commerce and Website Manager and the Digital Content and Copywriter Manager to populate the website with fresh content, across four language variants. You will liaise with a translation agency and Country Managers.
- Work with E-commerce and Website Manager on website updates, administration tasks and developments
- Day-to-day support on social media platforms to ensure comments and messages are responded to in a timely manner; relevant Stories and Tweets are shared
- Look for opportunities to reach new customers on social media, such as engaging with Facebook Groups
- Support and champion our Blogger and Influencer outreach – actively seeking out opportunities
- Seek out opportunities to grow newsletter through cross-promotional activities, such as giveaways
- Support with Facebook and Instagram Lives; from finding guests, to helping prepare the recordings
- Assisting with photography and video shoots
- Uploading content to our YouTube channel and overseeing translations and subtitles
- Briefing Design department on content creation
- Support with content-creation
- Populate the Brand Toolkit on Dropbox and Google with assets and content for PR team and Stockists
- Liaises with Customer Services, Quality Control and other departments to report customer feedback
- Support with any other administrative tasks in the Marketing Dept. as assigned by the Head of Marketing; including, but not limited to, rolling your sleeves up and painting for photoshoots, washing the occasional brush, and packing blogger and influencer gifts
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Should have meticulous attention to detail
- Is a great communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience of writing for the web, copy-editing and proof reading is a bonus
- Displays excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Is passionate about all things digital
- An excellent team worker – keen to get your hands dirty every now and again
- Ability to work in a small but fast-paced team
BONUS SKILLS (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of curating, sourcing and creating rich content for social media
- Experience using MailChimp, Hootsuite and/or Facebook Business Manager
- Experience using Photoshop bonus
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £23,205.00 per year
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com