The Annie Sloan store and stockist databases are localised to the regions we supply. Please confirm that the following region is correct for you.
No items in cart
Our shoppe is located in a 1920 filling station in the 2nd largest Historic District in the state of Texas; McKinney, TX. Filled with the perfect gift items, vintage finds, French decor, painted furniture and of course all things Annie Sloan.
Monday - Saturday 10 - 5
Turn east on Hwy. 380/University off of Hwy. 75. Go three stop lights to Waddill St. and turn south or right. We are a block down on the right.
Come learn from the best! I have taught over 1,000 workshop students over the past six years how to use Annie's wonderful paint and wax. Join us in the fun!
A three hour long Beginner/Intermediate Level Workshop is an opportunity to learn how to bring that old brown piece of furniture or kitchen cabinets back to life!
• You will be taught four painting techniques, four brush strokes and waxing and distressing methods of using Chalk Paint® and Wax!
• You will learn how to apply your learned knowledge to paint your kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
• You will learn how to mix paints and discuss how to use Annie’s Color Triangle in selecting color schemes.
• You will learn how to care for your painted furniture.
• You will be painting and waxing on sample boards that you take home with you for reference.
• No need to bring your furniture with you. Just your ideas and plans!
• Enjoy the company of other creative people like yourself!
• Relaxing, fun and inspirational!
• Maximum of 6 people per class - Hands on training!
• Then you can buy those yard sale pieces and make them fantastic! Just bring yourself dressed in your painting clothes. Aprons, materials, drinks & snacks will be provided.
~ DISCOUNTED WORKSHOP PAINT KIT AVAILABLE AFTER WORKSHOP ~
Call Karla at 972-529-8078 to reserve your spot!