This intermediate workshop is a follow-up to our Techniques I & II courses for those who want to learn even more about what you can do with the Annie Sloan range and complete the Annie Sloan Masterclass, where you will have mastered the most used techniques. Using products from the Annie Sloan line, not only will you get a refresher on the basics, but we will also teach you popular advanced techniques such as applying a beautiful art image using modern day decoupage techniques, more ways to create pattern with stencils, detailed brushwork and printing with found objects, making custom pearlescent glazes, and so much more!
During the Techniques III workshop you will learn:
- Modern day decoupage methods, where a beautiful art image is applied to a surface
- The ombré technique, which allows you to blend colors beautifully while keeping their unique identity
- More ways to create patterns with stencils, sponge rollers, detailed brushwork and printing with found objects
- Creating custom colored pearlescent glazes
- Sealing your artwork with Annie Sloan’s Gloss Lacquer varnish
You will apply the above techniques to a wooden plank which you can then use for yourself as a mood board. After the workshop, you can, of course, also apply all these techniques ‘on a larger scale’ to furniture, etc.
For this workshop it is useful if you have experience with the techniques taught in our Techniques I course.
All materials are provided, and you can enjoy a 10% discount on the entire line of Annie Sloan products the day of the workshop. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
The fee for this workshop is $95; prepayment is required. Approx. 2.5 – 3 hours. Spaces are limited to allow for proper COVID social distancing.